Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Corona area.
1.Don's Lock & Key-An Authorized AAA Service Provider
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
4.American Locksmith Service in Riverside County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Aten Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I forgot the combination of my floor safe. Haven't used the combination in years. I sold my car and the title happened to be locked in the safe. Called Aten Lock & Safe. The representative showed up
1025 Springfield St. Apartment A
Locks & Locksmiths
7.Don's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Call A Pro
Serving the Corona area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.