Showing results for Mediclinic. Search for medi clinic instead?
1.Medical Necessities and Services MS
512 N Fillmore St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.West Cancer Center, Corinth
2001 State Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Clinics
Why when someone reaches out for help every clinic, Dr office, you name it, they say you need a referral..what the heck..this is sad in so many ways.It's all about the Money..? But God Sees All.
3.Sleep Unlimited Inc
2429 Proper St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
WATCH OUT.. These people have no problem getting me scheduled for a $5000 sleep study But NEVER told me that they were OUT-of-NETWORK sending me a bill over a year later for $760. I tried calling but
4.Total Vein Care
615 N Cass St
Medical ClinicsLasersPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Cornerstone Health & Rehab Center
302 Alcorn Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapists
"Our Mission is "serving the needs of our Communities , one Patient at a time. "Our Goal is to be a resource to our community, Providing short-term rehabilitation for a "short stay with Long term Succ
6.Magnolia Regional Health Center
611 Alcorn Dr
Medical CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSurgery Centers
Established in 1965, Magnolia Regional Health Center is a more than 160-bed, licensed health care facility that offers its services to residents in Alcorn and surrounding counties in Mississippi. Loca
7.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
502 Alcorn Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.