1.West Clinic PC The
2001 State Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Clinics
Why when someone reaches out for help every clinic, Dr office, you name it, they say you need a referral..what the heck..this is sad in so many ways.It's all about the Money..? But God Sees All.
2.Crossroads Eye Center LLC
3035 Corder Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesContact Lenses
If you have concerns about eye discomfort or worsening vision, you owe it to yourself to pay a visit to Crossroads Eye Center of Corinth, Mississippi. Dr Wooten and his team will make you feel right a
3.Magnolia Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic
611 Alcorn Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
4.Hsu, Patrick Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.Dr Erica's Aesthetic Center
2000 E Shiloh Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsHair Removal
Hair Removal. Age Spots. Tightening. Resurfacing. Wrinkles. Veins. Rosacea. Botox. Juvederm. Radiesse. Make Up. Skin Care. Microderms. Full Spa & Salon.
6.Noyes Family Care Center
2000 E Shiloh Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.North Mississippi Hematology & Oncology-Associates LTD
201 Alcorn Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.