Chuck Holloway's Tree Care LLC
3152 Glen Springs Rd, Drummonds, TN, 38023
3765 Homewood Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Pettit's Lawnscapes LLC
165 Scott St, Memphis, TN, 38112
Please try reloading the page.
I just want to thank you for the professionalism and quality workmanship. We have been enjoying our newly sodded backyard for three months and absolutely love it! I was very impressed with the detail attention to every aspect of the project, including preparation of the soil, laying of the sod, and follow up. During the rain delays and other project matters you did a great job of communication. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. I have been giving you a high recommendation to anyone who has asked!Pastor Rich SevillaCordova, TN
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.