Law Office of Alicia A Howard
2707 Union Avenue Ext, Memphis, TN, 38112
8132 Cordova Rd Ste 102
2.Joe Gibson Jason Rudd
1055 N Houston Levee Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Dr. Roger O Gibson, MD
1374 Cordova Cv Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Gibson IV, Benjamin D, MD
7945 Wolf River Blvd Ste 280
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
760 Mount Moriah Rd
I'm a breakdancing donut lover from Florida....well less breakdance and more donut lover. While visiting a friend in Memphis she took me to Gibson's . She went on and on about how good the donuts were
6.Lisa Dawn Gibson MD
3155 Kirby Whitten Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.Gibson, Beverly A
3205 Kirby Whitten Rd
Real Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
Jackson Shields Yeiser Holt
262 German Oak Dr, Cordova, TN, 38018
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.