1645 N Germantown Pkwy
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
3025 Kirby Whitten Rd
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
3.Body Spot Medical Spa
917 Ferncliff Cv Ste 1
Skin CareDay SpasHealth ClubsCosmetologists
4.Hot Spots Airbrushing
2760 N Germantown Pkwy
5520 Summer Ave Ste 103
Financial ServicesPayday Loans
Payday Advance - 14 day Cash Advance
6.Shots On The Spot
3903 Chelsea Nicole Cv
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses Registries
7.The Bark Spot Grooming
755 N White Station Rd
I am the owner of Bark Spot Grooming We offer the best quality, gentle care for your pets!We use only the best products with over 35 yrs. experience. Call for an appointment1
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.