1.Baptist Memorial Hospital MemphisServing the Cordova, TN area
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Baptist Memorial Hospital-MemphisServing the Cordova, TN area
3.Baptist Memorial Hospita-Memphis Skilled Nursing
6019 Walnut Grove Rd
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital
1240 S Germantown Rd
HospitalsRehabilitation ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
5.Baptist Memorial Hospital-Germantown
2100 Exeter Rd
Medical Service OrganizationsHospitalsRehabilitation Services
6.Hampton Inn Memphis-Walnut Grove/Baptist Hospital East
33 Humphreys Center Dr
STAFF WAS GREAT BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THE NEW MANAGER ASHELY DAVIS IS LOUD AND RUDE NOT A PEOPLE PERSON ESPECIALLY WITH HER STAFF.
7.Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
6225 Humphreys Blvd
Surgery CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitals
I have never had a set of Doctors and a hospital that was this good. Dr. Matinee Denn is the first and only Dr that walking in to surgery prep she said "lets talk about your CYP2C19 deficiency." Dr Ah
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.