Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Cordes Lakes area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
I am Juliet swam from USA When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR ABAKA how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back,I read on how he help some get pregna
2.Indigo Health Clinic PCServing the Cordes Lakes, AZ area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
At Indigo Health Clinic PC, our goal is to develop a sustained partnership with patients, providing continuing and comprehensive health maintenance and preventive services to our patients. Our staff p
3.Aqua Fria Health Center
12150 E Turquoise Cir
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Arizona Hand Center
3001 N Main St Ste 2a
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
I read the previous review and was there in July of 2016. There was no receptionist named Torrie. The physical therapist that commented is probably a competitor. This establishment has the best the
5.Peterson 2 Physical Therapy
1320 W Iron Springs Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSports InstructionMedical Service Organizations
After several doctors and specialists later I was recommended I find a therapist. I found Peterson Physical Therapy and was immediately impressed. Great facility, comfortable atmosphere, and a great
6.Futral Chiropractic & Wellness Center
8098 E State Route 69
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
I met Dr. John Futral when I was 8 months pregnant and my vehicle broke down. He and his staff took the time to make sure I was comfortable in his office and made sure I was able to reach my husband.
7.Pueblo Family PhysiciansServing the Cordes Lakes, AZ area
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I absolutely love Dr. Sweeney. He is very nice and takes his time with patients. I plan on following Dr Sweeney from his previous employer to this one!
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.