1.Baptist Health Cardiology
15 Moonbow Plz
2.Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
2 Trillium Way
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
3.KentuckyOne Health Cardiology Associates
1500 Cumberland Falls Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
4.Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
349 Bogle St
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Baptist Health Heart Specialists
45 Moonbow Plz
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Kentuckyone Health Cardiology Associates West 5th Street
1210 W 5th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersNursesMedical Clinics
Founded in 1995 as The Heart Doctors, The Medical Specialist of Kentucky is a health care facility that offers a range of medical services. It provides treatment services in the areas of cardiology, p
7.Kentuckyone Health Cardiology Associates Treuhaft Boulevard
215 Treuhaft Blvd Ste 4
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.