LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Coraopolis
1.JD Landscaping and Grass Cutting
456 Lewis Run Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsRetaining WallsTree Service More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.JG Landscape & Design, LLC
981 State Route 917
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
They returned calls quickly, and the work was beautiful.
4.Galati Landscaping Inc.
479 Vance Station Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Galati Landscaping, Inc. is Family Owned and Operated and has been in business for over 30 years. Our Business is Growing! Galati Landscaping proudly offers one of the most Reliable landscaping servic
5.Beaver Valley Lawn Service
2007 Golfway Dr
Landscape ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesLawn MaintenanceRetaining Walls
Visit our website
Danny and A.J. Came out promptly and finished the job on time. They worked within our budget, and we are looking forward to future projects. Vicki
6.Baron Landscaping & Supply
610 Pitcairn St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Baron Landscaping & Supply is located in Wilmerding, PA. When it comes to landscaping, Baron Landscaping & Supply is your first choice for supplies and service. We offer quality work and supplies with
7.T-N-T Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
T-N-T Lawn Service is a full service landscape company serving the South Hills of Pittsburgh. We offer weekly lawn maintenance edging, mulching, trimming, aeration and dethatching. In the winter, plea
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.