Serving the Coralville area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates. More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
4.Ace Floor Guys, Inc.
319 20th St NW
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
We are thrilled with the entire transaction. Everything was above what we expected. Results impressive. We would recommend the Ace Floor Guys to anyone wanting satisfaction.
5.Blackman Albrechts Interiors
1924 Boyrum St
Blackman Albrecht's Interiors is committed to giving you the best flooring experience of your life!Since 1971 Jim Albrecht has been involved with flooring. Blessed with good health and a growing famil
6.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsFloors-IndustrialConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
7.Lenton Vance Floors Inc
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
We specialize in hardwood floor installation, maintenance and repairs. We will work with you to give you the look you want and are happy to discuss options if you are wondering what might be best for
Serving the Coralville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?