University Podiatry Associates
4601 S University Dr, Davie, FL, 33328
1.Peter M Wallach MD
1480 N University Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
2.Wallach, Peter M MD
1379 Lyons Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Lamelas, Peter, Md - M D Now Urgent Care
7035 Beracasa Way Ste 105
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Sadly, the below poster hit the nail completely on the head. Lamelas is all about money, that is all he cares about. He doesn't care about accuracy in diagnosis or care, ethics, your health or the com
4.Lamelas, Peter, Md - M D Now Medical Ctr Inc
2272 N Congress Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Hanna, Faris M.D. F.A.C.O.G. P.A.
1150 N 35th Ave Ste 675, Hollywood, FL, 33021
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.