Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Coral Springs area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.MD Now Urgent Care
6240 Coral Ridge Dr
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Brought my son in with 104 fever on Memorial day, Dr. Oktay was amazing, in and out within the hour. My little one was feeling better shortly after=)
2.Christos Doctors Walk In Medical Center
8019 W Sample Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareHospicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I read the reviews before posting and have to say, that I have never experienced not having access to the doctor when I needed him. The staff is friendly, and Dr. Smith is shockingly, caring and at
3.Walking Urgent Care
10308 W Sample Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Clinics
Visit our website
We accept Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, Neighborhood Health, Medicare, AvMed, Coventry & Care Credit insurances for Urgent Care. We treat patients of all ages for routine medical care as well as ur
4.Tikun Health Services
4621 N University Dr
Medical ClinicsInsuranceChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
1205 N University Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I thought the service at the front desk was very poor . I tried to explain my symptoms and I felt as if the receptionist was just a bit curt.More Nearby Locations »
4450 N State Road 7 Ste 1
RUDE. I called for information about a physical and Leslie was very snappy on the phone. Also she gave me the wrong information and I drove to the office and they don't do the test there. Needs to
7.Walking Urgent Care
10308 W Sample Rd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We offer Medical Clinics, Emergency Care Facilities, Clinics and Physicians and Surgeons.
Serving the Coral Springs area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.