9900 W Sample Rd
Rehabilitation ServicesClinicsCounseling ServicesOccupational Therapists
I was referred by my plastic surgeon and approached the process with much skepticism. I was, however very satisfied with my experience. Tim was very knowledgeable about my issues with my implants and
2.Center For Creative Living
1515 N University Dr Ste 216
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
The Center for Creative Living is a full service counseling facility located in Coral Springs, Florida for over 20 years. We offer specialized counseling services for adults, adolescents, and children
3.Readings in the privacy of your own home
10476 NW 56th Dr
Counseling ServicesPsychics & Mediums
1224 NW 114th Ave
Counseling ServicesBusiness & Personal CoachesPersonal Fitness TrainersSpiritual Consultants
You won't find anyone more caring passionate or knowledgeable, very friendly and great to work with. Helped me tremendously both physically and spiritually.
5.Compass Counseling Of South Florida
5491 N University Dr Ste 101
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
Helping individuals and couples deal with hurdles faced AT different phases of life teaching tools to deal with Life's challenges and changes.
6.Denise Champagne, LMHC
5441 N University Dr Ste 101
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesPsychotherapists
7.Vincent, Camie L
7401 Wiles Rd
Psychotherapist that works with individuals, couples, children, and families. Specialties include trauma, relationship issues, adoption, anger, anxiety, infertility, women's issues, and life coaching.
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.