Martin Silber and Associates
7750 SW 117th Ave Suite 303, Miami, FL, 33147
2337 SW 24th St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
235 SW 8th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
SPY SHOPS IS THE BEST KNOWN HIDDEN SECRET IN THE SECURITY FIELD. WHATEVER I NEEDED THEY HAD IN STOCK.The best prices in town & the highest quality. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE BEEN
3.Florida State Security
6221 Bird Rd
Surveillance EquipmentIndustrial ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSafety Consultants
Burglary & Fire Alarm Systems: CCTV Cameras-Remote Video Monitoring, Telephone Entry Systems, Access Control, Design - Service - Installations, 24 Hour Service - Free Estimates
2390 NW 7th St
Surveillance EquipmentMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Professional security camera installations in dade. BROWARD. And Homestead. We perform installations. Service. And maintenance of security camera and video surveillance systems in ANY size project.
5.Phones R Us Inc
8321 NW 64th St
Surveillance EquipmentTelecommunications ServicesUtility CompaniesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
I Call This Company after Hours, hoping to live a message to be contacted some time Latter. and my surprisea guy answer the phone, still don't know his Name, I Told him about a situation that I have t
6.The Wasser Agency
8925 SW 148TH St
Village Of Palmetto Bay,FL
Surveillance EquipmentPrivate Investigators & DetectivesProcess ServersLitigation Support Services
The Wasser Agency knows that this is a difficult time for you. You suspect that your spouse is having an affair while on vacation in Miami’s infamous South Beach area. You’ve imagined the scenarios, r
7.Electronics By Design
400 Alton Rd
Surveillance EquipmentHome Theater SystemsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsWindow Shades-Cleaning & Repairing
Audio Visual, Home Theater, Home Automation, Window Treatments, Security cameras
Bolton Investigations Inc
124 Cadima Ave, Coral Gables, FL, 33134
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.