All About Construction Inc
455 S. Biscayne River Dr., Miami, FL, 33169 "A Reputation As Solid As Concrete!"
1.Electrical Services Unlimited
149 NE 37th Pl
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.Langer Electric Service Co
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
I needed to change the receptacle on my 240V outlet to accommodate an EV charger. They were quick, responsive, and dead-on accurate in their estimate. I was very pleased with how knowledgeable and fri
3.Pro-Precision Electrical Contracting
9730 SW 220th St
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsElectric Equipment & SuppliesCircuit Breakers
$10 off of any repair and/or service!+1more
Electrical contractors in Miami, FL servicing residential, commercial, and light industrial customers with electrical services in new construction, renovation, additions, remodeling, and troubleshoot
4.Allstar Electric Inc
12218 SW 132nd Ct
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
All Star Electric manages the wiring and lighting for the Forest Cove Home Owner Association. They do a terrific job, are honest and prompt. -- Robertson Adams, president, FCHOA.
5.G & T Electrical Contractors Inc
9550 NW 12th St
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance Service
I found out about G & T shortly after purchasing a new home. I needed some electrical work done per the home inspector's report. G & T did not disappoint me. The person on the phone - Mary
6.Computer Electric Inc
660 Miller Dr
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsConstruction EstimatesFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Family Owned full service State Certified Electrical Contractor since 1979. We do municipality work, parking lot lighting installation and maintenance, 40 year building inspections, new construction a
7.Tri-Systems Group, Electrical Contractors
ElectriciansFire Alarm SystemsLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding Maintenance
I highly recommend Tri Systems Group. High quality workmanship and great attention to detail. They exceeded expectations. 5 stars!
Pro-Precision Electrical Contracting
9730 SW 220th St, Cutler Bay, FL, 33190
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.