2955 Coral Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Affiliates For Evaluation & Therapy Inc
10661 N Kendall Dr Ste 214
Marriage & Family TherapistsEducational ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychoanalysts
Could not believe how thorough and dead-on accurate test results were!!! My child is now doing SO MUCH BETTER at school - even at home!!!! Thank you, Dr. Shelley!!!
3.Sonpal, Lata PhD FCht
7700 N Kendall Dr
Dr. Sonpal is a Licensed Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Progression Therapist, Marriage, Family and Children Therapist
4.Weissberg, Steven M MD FACOG
9240 Sunset Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsCounseling ServicesInfertility CounselingPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Visit our new modernized, conveniently located location across from Dadeland Mall. We provide family planning, contraception, abortion services, fertility services and non-surgical treatment for loss
5.Josephina Perez-Castro P.A Anaga Psychotherapy Center
5001 SW 74th Ct
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Workers
4601 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health Clinics & Information
Roberta is a thoughtful, reflective professional who has unparalleled insight. Her ability to listen and help you find clarity is only surpassed by how genuine and warm she is. Can't recommend her eno
7.Alternative Counseling Center
1390 S Dixie Hwy Ste 1106
Counseling ServicesMedical ClinicsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3 brainwave entrainment sessions
Mental health group practice. We provide individual and group therapy to children. Adolescents. Adults. Families. And couples in the form of individual and group therapy. We Also provide seminars and
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.