Serving the Copiague area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
3.Green Terrain Landscaping
84 Oregon Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
5% Off Any Maintenance Contract
Rob and Paul designed the perfect rock garden, pond and waterfall in our backyard, and created an oasis.
373 Bernice Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
For more than 20 years, J and G Landscape Design has provided landscaping services with the highest standards of quality, professionalism, and environmental responsibility.Whether you are solving a sp
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.