1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2051 Newmark Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Les Schwab Tires
579 S Broadway
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairBattery StorageMore Nearby Locations »
3.Farwest Tire Commercial Truck Service
1555 N 8th St
Tire DealersTruck Service & Repair
4.Farwest Tire And Auto
1595 N Bayshore Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
5.Automotive Electric, LLC
63091 Highway 101
Automobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Not going to get into detail but when you go to this vary shady shop be sure to get a estimate before the work is done . If you dont you will be ripped off
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1165 Evans Blvd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Coos Bay O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional parMore Nearby Locations »
63095 N Barry Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.