1910 Ocean Blvd NW, Coos Bay, OR, 97420 Coos Bay Flooring Specialist
1910 Ocean Blvd NW
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
As the premier floor covering showplace in Coos Bay, Modern Floors is your one-stop showroom for all of your floor covering needs. We are a family-owned and locally operated business. Our desire is to
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingHardwood Floors
Get the sleek, polished hardwood floors that you've always wanted at Empire Today. We offer a variety of real and engineered hardwood options.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
6.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
7.Sears Home Improvement
Siding ContractorsVentilating ContractorsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
Serving the Coos Bay area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?