Not Just Carpet
Serving the Cooper City area. Local Quality Carpet Retailers.Call Us in Pembroke Pines, FL.
1.Ace Rug Workroom of Broward Inc
5045 NE 12th Ave
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpets & Rugs-Layers Equipment & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
Visit our website
The best company in making your run down beating up carpet look like a millions dollars. Ace will make any carpeting for your yacht, boat, business or even homes, look like new. They give your carpet
4190 S University Dr
Carpet & Rug RepairDrapery & Curtain CleanersLeather CleaningFurniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection
10% OFF Drapery Cleaning Services
Very thorough. Robby seemed very knowledgeable and engaging. Recommendcompany to anyone that needs their service. Have used them in the past.
3.COOPER CITY CARPET CLEANERS
9081 SW 51st St
Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesCarpet & Rug RepairCleaners SuppliesCarpet & Rug Cleaners
We provide Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning And Air Duct Cleaning Services In those Citie Coconut Creek ,Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Pembroke Park ,Pembroke Pines ,Lauderdale Lakes ,Coope
4.A Carpet Doctor
NE 14th Ave
Carpet & Rug Repair
We have been using Jack's services for over 5 years now in two different properties. He is knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. He is also pet friendly. Overall, our carpet looks amazing after h
5.CAV Carpet Services. Inc
9113 NW 82nd Ct
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet WorkroomsCarpet & Rug Distributors & ManufacturersCarpet Installation
6.Paco Carpet Services
9208 NW 83rd St
Carpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
5501 NW 22nd St
Carpet & Rug Repair
Serving the Cooper City area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.