12812 Wayzata Blvd, Hopkins, MN, 55305
1.Excel Dental Learning Ctr
1740 Prior Ave N
2.Excel Lifeforce Martial Arts Training Center
707 Commerce Dr
Martial Arts InstructionMartial Arts Equipment & SuppliesSelf Defense Instruction & Equipment
One of the best decisions I've ever made for my children was to join Excel Martial arts. The programs, instructors, and facility are top of the line. The academy has helped my kids grow in ways I neve
8001 Highway 7 Ste 100
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Regular Dental Checkup Package
6563 Laketowne Pl Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
199 Coon Rapids Blvd NW Ste 206
Business & Personal Coaches
6.Excel Dent Removal
1550 91st Ave NE Ste 303
Auto Repair & ServiceDent RemovalAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
Excel Dent Removal provides Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) in Blaine and the surrounding Twin Cities of MInneapolis and St Paul. Excel Dent Removal will return you vehicle back to its pre- dented conditi
425 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
Temporary Employment Agencies
Accurate Auto & Tire Services
8767 Jefferson Hwy, Maple Grove, MN, 55369 We Care For What Moves You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.