Kirk Dave Automotive
2955 N Main St, Crossville, TN, 38555
1.RICKS MOBILE AUTO REPAIR
3002 Oakdale Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto TransmissionAuto Oil & Lube
2.Rick Thompson Auto Body Shop
943 Stanley Hood Rd
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
3.Rick's Reliable Transmission
721 West Ave
Auto TransmissionAuto Repair & ServiceClutchesAuto Transmission Parts
This place renewed my faith in business...Rick, Wesley and Paula were the nicest people you would ever hope to meet...the repairs to my transmission were done quickly, well, and at a reasonable rate..
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.