416 W Jackson St Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I have been going to Aspen Dental in Cookeville for the last two years, and I have always been very pleased with my treatment. The staff has always been warm and kind. Dr. Burgess is an excellent, pMore Nearby Locations »
1640 Salem Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Cookeville, TN and opened in 1986.More Nearby Locations »
390 S Lowe Ave Ste G
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Awesome practice, the staff is friendly and very professional transferred my family over to him..highly recommended
4.Regional Oral Surgery Center
33 W 3rd St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Dr. Brookbanks is not only a professional to his clients, but he explains everything to them and he ask if you have any questions. I had minor surgery done yesterday(6/10) and by 8 PM he not his staff
5.Cookeville Regional Dental
327 N Cedar Ave
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
I have been taking my kids to Cookeville Regional Dental for the past 7 years. They are so nice and good with kids.. My oldest didn't like the dentist at first, now she loves them.
787 S Willow Ave Ste B
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Full-service (preventative, corrective, cosmetic and emergency) dental care is provided in offices that offer families a convenient, affordable environment to receive the latest in comprehensive, qual
7.Wheeler, Dale A, DDS
1100 Neal St
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.