Deemer Laurie DMD LLC
2104 Newton Dr NE, Covington, GA, 30014
1.Bingham Dental Group LLC
1380 Milstead Ave NE
1807 Over Lake Dr SE
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
3.Proctor, James DDS
2045 Honey Creek Pkwy SE
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We've been taking our kids to Dr. Proctor for years and couldn't ask for a better dentist. When we first started going to Dr. Proctor, our son was terrified by trips to the dentist. My regular dentist
4.Cavola, Ron Dr
2005 Honey Creek Pkwy SE
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Very professional. Highly recommend this place. Convenient location. The staff is very friendly. No waiting.
1450 Highway 138 NE
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers Conyers
1152 Old Salem Rd SE
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
1463 Klondike Rd SW
Arrue, J M DMD
1317 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA, 30012
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future