3410 Highway 544 Opas
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
I was in and out in 30 mins with 4 new tires. Good Prices and really clean store.
312 Elm St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
We want to be your tire guy! Since 1968, we've been the area's top auto repair and tire shop.
3.Tire Town Superstore
3454 Waccamaw Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersBrake Repair
306 N Kings Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsBrake Repair
Purchased tires here. Reasonable price, great service everybody on office was in a great mood. Service took a little over an hour to get completed. Recommend Your Town to anyone
3414 Macklen Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
Doug - the manager @ Tire Town @ the backgate on Macklen Ave is GREAT! I bought 4 new tires there and the tires I originally picked out were on the higher end. Doug took the time to call me after I
6.Tire Town Warehouse
764 Commerce Pl
117 3rd Ave S
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.