1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Ward's Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance LLC
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLighting Systems & EquipmentLawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Visit our website
Pawleys Island Litchfield Georegtown areas
5.Mowers of North Myrtle Beach
North Myrtle Beach,SC
CarpentersHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
When choosing Mowers of North Myrtle Beach , you can count on us to be us to be on time and complete the work that we stand by. The owner David will always be on the site for your any and every need.
6.EXTREME TREE REMOVAL & LANDSCAPING
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Extreme Tree Removal is highly skilled for all of your tree service needs. Our extensive knowledge of tree removal and safety practices lead the way in the tree industry. Extreme is an BBB Accredited
7.Sandlapper Services Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.