1.Grand Strand Citizens for Life
2294 Technology Rd
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Alternatives
2.Grand Strand Medical Center
809 82nd Pkwy
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
professional staff, they are there for help.
3.Grand Strand Medical Center's HealthFinders
2000 Coastal Grand Cir Ste 520
No Internet Heading Assigned
Simply a wonderful resource; helpful,insightful and suggestive.
4.Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
904 Medical Cir
5.Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
1021 Medical Cir
6.Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
4237 River Hills Dr Ste 150
Cancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
7.Grand Strand Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine P A
8120 Rourk St
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I hate the way business is being handled with this organization. Grand Strand Pediatrics has legal binding contracts with insurance companies that they will not comply with. I was told and I quote "It
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.