1.Twyman Dee MSN RN CS
301 S Newport Ave
2.Conway Family Clinic
301 S Newport Ave
3.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Conway, MO area
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
4.Center For Womens HealthServing the Conway, MO area
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Selecting the right Obstetrician-Gynecologist is an important decision. Technical expertise in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology is an important starting point to be sure. But just as important,
5.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Conway, MO area
Physicians & SurgeonsNursesClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Cox Health Center
226 N Marshall St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
233 E Washington St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.