The Bridgeway Hospital
21 Bridgeway Rd, North Little Rock, AR, 72113
1.Conway Human Development Center
150 E Siebenmorgan Rd
Our Family has two teenaged autistic children living here. They are always clean and seem happy. After a home visit they seem to look forward to returning to their home. Activities are kept on schedul
2.Arkansas Cardiology Conway
615 United Dr
3.The Bridgeway Hospital
21 Bridgeway Rd
North Little Rock,AR
HospitalsPsychiatric ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinics
Connections…For over 30 years, The BridgeWay has been connecting with communities throughout Arkansas and beyond. Whether it is outpatient or inpatient services, we have been linking people in need wi
4.CHI St. Vincent Morrilton
4 Hospital Dr
HospitalsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
St. Vincent Morrilton's Petit Jean Home Health offers a wide range of services including skilled nursing care; home health aides; physical, occupational and speech therapy services; nurse aide service
5.Methodist Behavioral Hospital
1601 Murphy Dr
Psychological ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Clinics & Information
Hi my named is Jessica.Iam now 20 years old. I used lived in Group home age of 13 through 15. In my experience in Methodist Group home, it has change my life and learning my monster behavior because I
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.