Kitchens' Pediatric Dentistry
14114 Taylor Loop Rd, Little Rock, AR, 72223
1.Dr. Haley Wilson, OD
2650 John Harden Dr Ste D
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
2.Creighton Wilson DDS
2001 Peach Tree Dr
3.Wong, Wilson, MD
10600 Rivercrest Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. George Edward Wilson, MD
69 Robinwood Dr
Insurance Medical Examinations
5.Wong, Wilson, MD
7 Shackleford West Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Wilson, Jon Daniel, MD
10810 Executive Center Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
7.Dr. Ivan I Wilson, MD
4301 W Markham St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
610 Highway 65 N, Greenbrier, AR, 72058
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future