1.Krishna K Reddy MD
437 Denison St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Thirumal Reddy Dubbaka, MD
16221 Saint Vincent Way Ste 220
3.Dr. Sanjeeva Reddy Onteddu, MD
508 Gamble Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Dr. Sridhar Reddy S Madgula, MD
1110 W Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Reddy, Raghu M, MD
1 Saint Vincent Cir Ste 150
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
6.Dr. Sudhir Reddy Thaduri, MD
4301 W Markham St # 783
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Gurram, Pooja Reddy
4301 W Markham St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.