Martin Diagnostic Clinic
710 Lawrence St, Tomball, TX, 77375
1.Ruiz Miguel A
600 River Pointe Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Ruiz Jr, Miguel A
46 Bowie Bend Ct
Physicians & Surgeons
16441 Highway 105 E
Mexican & Latin American Grocery StoresMeat MarketsGrocery Stores
4.Ruiz, Heine, MD
1111 Medical Plaza Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.S & L Ruiz Painting Co Inc
23903 Spring Fork Dr
Painters Equipment & Supplies
17207 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatric-PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Ruiz, Rita H
1806 Spruce Knob Dr
Piney Point OMFS PA
2450 Fondren Rd, Houston, TX, 77063
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.