PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Conroe area.
2108 N Frazier St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.CrossRoads Living Health Clinic
12603 Highway 105 W Ste 202
Medical ClinicsPsychologistsCounseling Services
3.Myers Plastic Surgery
100 Medical Center Blvd Ste 213
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Myers' philosophy is to promote health and well being through a patient centered approach and to provide the most current standard of care in all aspects of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic sur
4.Bass Nancy Doctor of Medicine
17198 St Lukes Way
5.Mi Clinica Familiar
904 W Dallas St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Excelente servicio al paciente, El Dr me escucho atentamente, me chequeo y me explico detalladamete mi estado de salud y tambien el Dr me dijo los costos de las inyecciones, yo acepte el precio, la in
6.Hollywood Body & Health
42 E Knightsbridge Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsWeight Control ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Imagine losing a pound per day and NEVER feeling hungry! HB&H offers one of the most talked about rapid weight loss programs in the nation. Hollywood Body & Health's co-founders:Jason, Keith, and Lul
7.Conroe Physician Associates
508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Went for a new patient appointment. After seeing the doctor for less than 10 minutes she advises that she needs to cut the appointment short because her daughter has a recital that is currently startiMore Nearby Locations »
Davam Urgent Care
6022 Fm 1488 Rd, Magnolia, TX, 77354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.