Serving the Conroe area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith because of the reviews that was listed online and they couldn't have been more on point. He was on schedule and very professional. I would definitely refer this compa
4.Green's Lock Shop
18117 Kuykendahl Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control SystemsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Lowest Prices Since 1981.15 Minute Response Time.$29 Service Call on Auto Lockouts
5.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
6.Dixie Safe & LockServing the Conroe, TX area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Movers
Whether your business needs a master re-key or you have any other locksmith-related needs, you can count on Dixie Security Solutions for quality residential and commercial locksmith services, availabl
7.Saylor Safe & Lock Inc
11035 Cypress N Houston Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Went in to today to get keys for my Kia Rio and Mazda 626 cut. Don't normally make the effort to write reviews about companies but I was highly impressed by this company. Spoke to a lady on the phone
Low Price Keys
114 Guenther St, Sugar Land, TX, 77478 Proudly serving Sugar land ,Katy, Rosenberg, Needleville and surrounding areas
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.