ABC Home & Commercial Services
5415 Theall Rd, Houston, TX, 77066
1.Nelson Sprinkler & Landscaping
Po Box 2346
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
2.Howarth Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Local lawn Maintenance Company in the North Houston area. We offer special discounts to Military, Veterans & First Responder.
3.Stewart Lawn & Garden
8711 Hufsmith Kuykendahl Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSwimming Pool DealersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
4.ABC Home & Commercial Services
5415 Theall Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesMore Nearby Locations » More InfoPREFERRED
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Brian Gardens Landscape Design & Irrigation
18311 Camellia Bend Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Call Us Today! You'll Be Glad You Did!
Serving the Conroe area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.