Martin Diagnostic Clinic
710 Lawrence St, Tomball, TX, 77375
1.Experienced Infusion Centers
25510 Interstate 45
Business Coaches & ConsultantsManagement Consultants
2.Ghddc Infusion Center
25329 Budde Rd Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.Experience Infusions Centers
20851 Fm 1485 Rd
4.Experience Infusion Center
18321 W Lake Houston Pkwy
5.Ghg Infusion North
2255 E Mossy Oaks Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
5667 Treaschwig Rd
7.Ghg Infusion North
1140 Cypress Station Dr
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Conroe area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.