Serving the Conroe area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Jess N Legg III, DDS
901 Hillcrest Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
This place is pretty great, went to castle dental and they wanted to charge me 1000$ and Dr. Legg only charged me 200$. Really friendly, very professional. 10/10 would go again
2.Rice, Ann R, DDS
611 Longmire Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Front desk was really helpful when I called for some info, so I made an appointment. Dr. Rice was very thorough. All questions were answered. Small hands really helped me since my mouth is small.
3.Peters Mark P Dds
2040 N Loop 336 W Ste 207
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.John Richards, DDS
1140 N Fm 3083 Rd W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Amazing office, didn't feel a thing when my tooth was pulled. Very professional. Will go back again.
5.Lake Conroe Dentistry
3915 W Davis St Ste 160. Conroe, TX 77304
When I first was seen here in this office. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I couldn't afford the work to be done so they were very nice and treated me with there community outreach program, all th
6.Harris Bradley S DDS
2247 N Loop 336 W # A
Based on my visit today, I would never recommend anyone to going to this establishment. As one of the patients, I had first hand experience with being poked and prodded to the point of continuous blee
7.My Kid's Dentist & Orthodontics
3600 Fm 1488 Rd Ste 90
Your children are special and that calls for exceptional care. Many children’s first experience with a dentist happens at an office focused on adult care. Dental care in this environment is often inti
USA Dental Club
Serving the Conroe area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future