Serving the Conroe area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Glenn C Lincoln DDS
27840 Interstate 45 N
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Online Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto 1 Online Form, Up to 5 Loan OffersCompare & Pick Your Best Deal
Please try reloading the page.
GREAT COSMETIC DENTIST ! I have gotten dental work in many cities, by many dentists, and THIS DENTIST IS THE BEST EVER !! My work is BEAUTIFUL! The dentist is SUPER GENTLE, AND VERY PATIENT! I never felt anything , and I'm going back to get the rest of my molars crowned, so I will have a great bite, beautiful smile and strength throughout my life of chewing ! I never want dentures, and crowning all the big old amalgams ( he removes the silver and puts in a strong tooth colored build up ) is the best way not to have cracked teeth that need root canals later. So, after waiting until 2 of my teeth cracked the cusp off from the old amalgam breaking them, it was time to fix my mouth in a more permanent way . Thank you Dr. Andress !! And thank you Donna for the great deal on helping me afford my zirconium crowns ! Thank you Dr. Andress for taking out all possibly toxic silver amalgams they when I was teenager. YOUR TEAM IS THE BEST !
I was a new patient with a horrible toothache. I called at 2:30 on a Friday evening in hopes of getting an appt before the weekend came, and they took me at 3:30 that day. WOW! Great service! There was no long wait and the staff was very friendly.
All staff was very professional and nice. I also enjoyed and liked the featured xbox amenity they provided in the waiting room. They made the anxetity of being in a dentist office less scary and more enjoyable. Amazing dental office around!
Dr. Liska is part of the Texas Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and he was amazing! I had no pain, swelling or bruising afterward he removed my wisdom teeth! He even called me that night to see how I was doing! Great experience!
My overall visit was excellent. When my appointment was over, I understood my dental situation, my financial arrangements were explained, and I was greeted when I walked in the door. I would refer my friends to Element Dental.
Everyone in the office was professional and courteous from the moment we stepped in. The appointments were for my three children and after the care they received, I switched Dentists and started to see them as well.
I like this dentist office, they are very flexible and the dentists are very friendly. The assistants are professional in their work and I will be recomminding this dentist office to my family and friends.
Front desk was really helpful when I called for some info, so I made an appointment. Dr. Rice was very thorough. All questions were answered. Small hands really helped me since my mouth is small.
This place is pretty great, went to castle dental and they wanted to charge me 1000$ and Dr. Legg only charged me 200$. Really friendly, very professional. 10/10 would go again
Great exeprience with very nice people. Love the XBox in the waiting room! Excellent service! Management of wait time should be improved.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future