1.YP Marketing Solutions
2550 Corporate Exchange Dr Ste 310
Web Site Design & ServicesPublishersInternet ConsultantsMailing Lists
Online marketing can be confusing, but YP can help you cut through the clutter. Our customized service and solutions help make marketing your business easier. From building your online presence to pro
2.Ionicloud Computer Solutions
2439 Melrose Ave
Computer Technical Assistance & Support ServicesData Processing ServiceComputer & Equipment DealersComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
3.Horizon Datacom Solutions, Inc.
2212 Citygate Dr
Used ComputersComputer Software & Services
4400 Easton Cmns
Computer Hardware & SuppliesComputer Software & Services
2400 Corporate Exchange Dr Ste 150
Computer Software & ServicesComputer Software Publishers & DevelopersComputer Hardware & Supplies
Astute Solutions develops solutions for consumer interaction management. The company s award-winning PowerCenter product family enables businesses to address consumer interaction challenges and optimi
6.Staples Technology Solutions
2228 Citygate Dr
Computer Software & ServicesComputer Hardware & Supplies
Corporate Express Imaging offers a range of procurement solutions through more than 35 sales offices and over five distribution centers throughout the United States. It offers a range of products, suc
7.Sterling IT Solutions LLC
5900 Roche Dr Ste 325
Computer Network Design & SystemsComputer Online ServicesComputer Software & ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.