45860 Main St
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
2.Sharon Patricia Feller, DDS
45860 Main St
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
4.Kulshan Pediatric Dentistry
2210 Kulshan View Dr Ste 102
I take all 4 of my kids to Kulshan Pediatric Dentistry. They all see Dr. Hill. My oldest daughter had a great fear of dentist's. She's actually, at a very young age, been kicked out of 2-3 other denti
DentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
1-800-DENTIST® is a leader in general dentistry space. Whatever dental problems you may have, we can help you. Our general dentists are caring, qualified professionals who we would recommend to our ow
6.Sedro Woolley Family Dental Center
830 Metcalf St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Sedro Woolley Family Dental Center serving the Skagit Valley since 1974. New Patients always welcome open Monday - Friday & evenings by appointment Our Member Dentists are: Glyn A. Fluery,DDS, Karin M
7.Bielas Jennifer G DDS MS
2261 Hospital Dr
Your family deserves beautiful smiles and excellent orthodontic care to keep those smiles strong. At Bielas Orthodontics, it's our mission to make sure you get the best service possible. Dr. Jennifer
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future