12041 Ravenna Rd
Social Service OrganizationsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2.Catholic Charities Community Services Of Geauga County
602 South St Ste D-1
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service OrganizationsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
3.Western Reserve Psychological Assoc., Inc.
4833 Darrow Rd Ste 101
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalEducational ServicesMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
Two Locations In Northeast Ohio: Western Reserve Psychological Associates, Inc. was started in 1974 by a group of psychologists who believed there was a need in Northeastern Ohio for a practice that c
4.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
5.Wellspring Counseling CenterServing the Concord Twp, OH area
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
*We Are In-Network Providers For Many Insurance Plans *24-Hour Answering Service *WE DO HAVE SATURDAY HOURS PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
35900 Euclid Ave
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
How do we contact Kelly w. I want to file a class action against this place immediately. My situation was not the same, however my rights were violated. This was the most terrifying experience I have
7.Willow Counseling Services
36400 Maplegrove Rd
Social WorkersCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.