Paul Lawn Care Service & Maintenance
1014 Watts Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28216
1.Superior Landscaping Services I
720 Kannapolis Pkwy
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Superior Lawn Co
9217 Aylesbury Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Superior Services Unlimited Inc
7530 Us Highway 52
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Superior Power Products
3840 N Nc 16 Business Hwy
Lawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
5.Superior Power Products
4207 Burnwood Trl
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingLawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Worst services you could get. Took my tiller in from Warranty repair on July 5th and as of September 15th it is still not ready. Owner has lots of Excuses about why but no work is getting done. I wi
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.