Ben Franklin Electric
Serving the Concord area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.S K Electric Inc
4639 Gold Hill Rd
S K Electric is a fully licensed, bonded and insured company that provides service to both residential and commercial customers. S K Electric works on new construction, repairs & service, remodeling,
2.Premium Power Systems Inc
1012 Central Dr NW
Generators-Electric-Service & RepairElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
Our Story With over thirty-five years experience in power generation, Premium Power Systems is a locally owned and operated provider of generator systems and emergency backup services. Our company ser
3.Michael & Son Services
140 Dupree St
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
4.Cherry Electric Co
101 Cherry St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Theater SystemsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Value & Quality Service Since 1935
4362 Providence Mill Rd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Lake Electric Company is a privately-owned and operated electrical contractor. The organization provides all types of electrical installation and maintenance services. Though industrial accounts repre
6.Tee's Electrical Co.
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsLighting Contractors
Visit our website
10% off for senior citizens and veterans+1more
We worked with Reggie on the electrical for a new addition to our home and were very happy to have him on the job. Reggie was very knowledgeable, professional, and honest. We enjoyed his visits and
7.Pait Contractors Inc
7202 Wilkinson Blvd
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Visit our website
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contracting. Remodeling/Renovations. Repairs & Installations. Structured Cabling. Voice, Data, and Fiber Optic.
Call A Pro
Serving the Concord area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.