10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
150 Fairview Rd Suite 210
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care Facilities
2.Zammitti & Gidaly Orthodontics
10040 Edison Square Dr NW, Ste 104
OrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
1,200 Toward Invisalign or Braces Treatment Package
Everyone at the office is friendly and polite. The staff is warm and welcoming. I'm not sure of the name of the tech who did my invisalign scans today but overall my experience at this appointment was
3.Kelly Marie P DDS
3099 Rock Hill Church Rd
Dr. Kelly is the best dentist.
4.Dr. Philip Sobo, DDS, PA
2320 Concord Lake Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I WENT TO DR SOBO DESPITE READING THE BAD REVIEWS PRIOR TO MY VISIT WITH THE INTENTIONS OF FORMING MY OWN OPINION ABOUT THE DR AND/OR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. WHAT A MISTAKE! I WENT IN FOR AN EMERGENCY
5.Stacy Lesley DDS
10030 Edison Square Dr NW
I honestly have never felt so comfortable at a Dentist office as I do with Dr. Lesley and her fabulous staff!! I have also had to have an emergency visit and they treated my Husband and I so well even
6.Patricia A London Dental
213 Church St NE
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
I wish I had found this office a long time ago. But Dr London and her great staff did good with what they had to work with. My new smile is great. I had been wanting it a long time. I had to wait a li
7.Urgent Care Of Poplar Tent
5641 Poplar Tent Rd
I arrived early 8:15 on Sat. 4/29 and was seen within 15 mins. I was very pleased with their professionalism and genuine caring for my well being. They sent my prescription straight over to my pharmac
Nelsen, Jason R DDS
7920 Moores Chapel Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28214
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future