Serving the Concord area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Hosea Gardening Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersTree Service
* Free Estimates
2.Clark Pest Control
4045 Nelson Ave # B
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Save $55 on Pest Control!+1more
Clark Pest Control can offer you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugsMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
My father founded Leisure Time Sprinkler Systems in Dallas, Texas in 1978. I was 14 when I started working, learning irrigation design and installation. I received a BA in Landscape Architecture from
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.Luis Hernandez Gardening
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceGardeners More InfoPREFERRED
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Green Earth Development Inc.
591 W 10th St
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
We provide commercial landscape, sprinkler and sports field installation and maintenance services. Complete lawn care services including thatching, aeration, fertilizing and sprinkler tune-up services
Serving the Concord area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.