John Muir Health
Serving the Concord area.
2300 Clayton Rd Ste 1000
Health InsurancePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
2.SEIU United Healthcare Workers-West
560 Thomas L Berkley Way
SEIU United Healthcare Workers-West of Oakland, Calif., was formed in early 2005 after the members of Local 250 in Northern California and Local 399 in Southern California voted to unify. The union s
3.Seiu United Healthcare Workers
360 22nd St
4.Seiu United Healthcare Workers
47 Kearny St
5.Seiu United Healthcare Wrkrs
1338 Mission St
Business & Trade OrganizationsLabor Organizations
6.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Concord, CA area
Health InsuranceHospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceLong Term Care Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
7.United Health Group
1051 Regatta Pt
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Specialists In Health Insurance Services
3050 Citrus Cir, Walnut Creek, CA, 94598
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.