1.Riverside Methodist Hospital
30 W Spring St
2.Riverside Methodist Hospital
3535 Olentangy River Rd
My ex wife was sent to this hospital by life flight helicopter and been on life support there over two weeks , she had pneumonia both lungs and MRSA with blood stream infection from the MRSA and compl
3.Riverside Methodist Hospital
56 Marie Ave
4.Riverside Methodist Hospital
4825 Knightsbridge Blvd
5.Riverside Methodist Hospital
2240 N Bank Dr
6.Riverside Methodist Hospital
200 W Old Wilson Bridge Rd
7.Trusted Smiles Dental Care at Riverside Hospital
3545 Olentangy River Rd Ste 128
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.