Serving the Commerce Township area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Commerce Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic
2900 Union Lake Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
Commerce Urgent Care provides quality medical care for the entire family that means adult and pediatric care. At Commerce Urgent Care, we do all we can to see you as quickly as possible. As we like to
2.Canton Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic
43033 Ford Rd
3.Advance Urgent Care & Walk In Clinic
11554 Highland Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
This is the best urgent care I have ever been. From finger cuts to sand in the eye. Been there multiple times. Always come out very satisfied.
4.Walk the Line to SCI Recovery
23800 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 193
Physical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation Services
Walk The Line to SCI Recovery is an exercise based recovery program. Our experienced team works with clients to develop creative individual spinal cord injury recovery programs. Walk The Line to SCI R
2085 E West Maple Rd Ste A107
6.Metro Detroit Patient Group
3295 Haggerty Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Besta Care Services
1006 Benstein Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Skelly & Zager DDS PC
Serving the Commerce Township area. Optimal Dental Care. Call Us TodayTo Schedule An Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.