1.Joshua Tree Counseling
734 Hospital Rd
2.Robert W Dail Memorial Treatment Center
734 Hospital Rd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
This place saved my life.., The best rehab center I have ever been to and many people I know .... Great place and they really care about you....
3.First Love Outreach Center
309 Steven B Tanger Blvd
Churches & Places of WorshipCounseling Services
4.Commerce Civic Center
110 State St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
5.Disability Representative Service
4094 S Apple Valley Rd
Social Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCommunity Organizations
6.Family Counseling Service Inc
1435 Oglethorpe Ave
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
7.Williams D Charles Ph D
1751 S Lumpkin St
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsCounseling Services
Men s Issues / Premarital & Marital Counseling / Depression -Adolescents (16+) / Addiction & Recovery / Spiritual Issues Management Coaching for Success / Workplace Issues Dr. D. Charles Williams comp
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.